# 1 Ranked Appliance Repair Company
CNS Repair Service
Terms and Conditions – Effective 7/13/17
1. APPOINTMENTS: All appointments are scheduled with a 2 hour window. Part installation appointments will not be scheduled until part(s) have arrived.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Appointments may be cancelled prior to 24 hours. Any appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior to appointment may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. In the event that a customer cannot be reached or is not home at the time of the visit, CNS will consider this to be a cancellation and the customer may be subject to a cancellation fee. We urge customers to contact the office at (405) 464-1191 immediately if they cannot keep their scheduled appointment.
3. SERVICE CALL FEE: CNS offers a free service call with repair. If the unit is found to be uneconomical to repair or customer does not wish to proceed with the service, a service call fee will be charged. The fee will cover the initial examination, diagnosis, and estimate of repair. The service fee will be charged as follows:
a.$85.00 for all units
4. MULTIPLE UNITS: CNS frequently books calls for customers with multiple units. A service fee will be charged for each unit. A $20.00 discount will be applied to each additional unit.
5. DIAGNOSIS: The appliance must be installed and accessible to the service technician. Based on the customer's description of the issue, the CNS technician will diagnose the unit and determine what repair(s) will be necessary to resolve the issue(s). Due to the complexity of appliances, there can be additional underlying issue(s). In the event of an underlying issue(s) after the initial repair, an additional FREE diagnosis and estimate will be provided. If a technician cannot duplicate the customer's complaint on the unit, the customer will be responsible for the service call fee.
6. ESTIMATE: Estimates will be valid for 30 days. The customer is responsible for reviewing the estimate with the technician. Payment of parts and/or labor indicates approval and complete agreement by the customer to have CNS repair the appliance at the price quoted on the estimate.
7. PARTS: Technicians have the most commonly replaced parts in their vehicle stock. Parts will be ordered within 72 hours of initial visit. Depending on part availability, most parts will arrive within 1-5 business days. Special order parts may take longer. Unfortunately, we can only relay ETA information given to our company by our part distributors. Once the part has arrived, the technician will contact the customer to schedule the part installation. CNS reserves the right to retain old parts and components that have been replaced by a CNS service technician.
8. PAYMENT: CNS accepts cash, check, and credit cards. Payment is due at time of initial visit. CNS requires customers to pay for total part cost and a portion of labor upon initial visit. The remainder of the invoice is due upon completion of repair.
9. LATE PAYMENTS: Payment is due at time of service. If your account becomes past due the following actions will be taken:
a. 14 days past due: $20.00 late fee will be accessed per invoice
b. 30 days past due: Collections - Customer will be responsible for any collection fees/charges.
c. Returned/Cancelled Check Fee: Customer agrees to pay a $25.00 returned/cancelled check fee.
10: REFUSAL OF PAYMENT: If the customer refuses to pay the service technician, CNS reserves the right to expedite account to collections.
11: COMPLETED REPAIR: Once the repair is complete, the customer will be asked to review and test the appliance. Payment of services in full will indicate that the customer has reviewed and tested the appliance and the service is completed to their satisfaction. No refunds will be issued on completed repairs.
12: REFUNDS: Refunds may be issued in a case-by-case basis at the technician’s discretion. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process. The following parts cannot be refunded: control boards and/or special order parts
13: WARRANTY: CNS Repair Service offers a 30 day warranty on all parts and labor. If a problem arises within this time, we urge customers to contact CNS at (405) 464-1191 immediately so we may schedule a follow up appointment to address the issue. The warranty will be effective on the part installation date for a period of 30 days on both parts and labor. If technician is dispatched on a unit under warranty and the complaint cannot be duplicated, the service technician will not perform any other action, other than testing the unit. If technician is dispatched more than two times under warranty and cannot detect an error within the unit, the customer may be held liable for a service fee.
a. Warranty will be void if:
i. Routine maintenance is neglected
ii. Improper use of the appliance
iii. Unit is removed/uninstalled
iv. Unit is damaged by weather
v. Damage or interference by anyone else, other than CNS Repair Service
vi. Non-payment of service
vii. Technicians instructions are not followed
b. Customer Responsibilities:
i. Ensure an individual 18 years or older is present at time of service
ii. Ensure a form of payment will be available for the CNS technician during the scheduled visit
iii. Ensure the appliance is readily accessible to service technician
1. Ex: emptying the appliance if possible
2.Unit must be installed.
14: DISCOUNTS: Discounts will be offered after a valid ID is verified by a CNS service technician. Discounts are effective for labor only.
a. 10% - Senior Citizen discount (60+ years of age)
b.10% - Military
15: REFUSAL OF SERVICE: CNS Repair Service LLC reserves the right to refuse service to a customer at the service technician’s discretion.